I wish I was alive during the generation of when guys threw rocks at your window, they wrote you love letters, they serenaded you, and you would get phone calls, but I'm stuck with getting poked on facebook, sharing videos on youtube, and one worded text messages.
so since saturday, i've had the trend of sleeping at 4am each.. day.
because of my projects and moving and alla that. i’m generally a weak person, so i need a lot of sleep and a lot of food to function. but alas, moving + 4 projects = stress = no food/no sleep
i was doing fine until today. TODAY.
1. i had a watercolor due today that was assigned 3 weeks ago. i did it at 2 am, and grabbed the nearest piece of watercolor paper. i worked on it for an hour without realizing the paper was 4x6”, when the paper i was supposed to use was 8x10”.
i didn’t notice until my friend told me in the morning…
2. i kept having short-term memory loss during art.
3. at tutoring, i misread the sentence “The rocket continued to accelerate after the launch” as “The rocket continued to celebrate after the lunch.”
4. once the kid i tutored turned away, i fell asleep and had a 5-second dream where someone was telling me to paint a 2D painting of a cat. i told them i wasn’t good at painting cats but because of that i’d try and grow as a person.
5. i was at the cashier at michael’s and forgot how to count money. i discreetly (not) made my sister do it.
6. we were in the car when Look At Me Now came on. i started clapping to it and didn’t realize until my sister asked me what i was doing.
7. i fell asleep on the floor next to the dining table while waiting for my sister.
8. i fell asleep in the hallway while folding clothes.
I AM AN IDIOT. lol i will never survive the real world.
Tonight was the best ‘homecoming’ i’ve ever been too. Actually its the only homecoming i’ve been to. Who needs to pay $20, be in a crowded room & see teenagers practically having sex w/ clothes on to have fun? Having ‘homecoming’ at the church was x8325983570978324580937454327094329304 times k00l3r.
we’re square kids! wooooo! i had a lot of fun beating up leilani. >:) you don’t get to do that at school homecomings now do you?
those "stay at home" dates girls like to blog about
i would like to have one too!!! but only if there’s a lot of GOOD food and he pays for it. in fact, it don’t even matter if there’s a he in the picture, as long as i get to eat a lot of free food by myself! :D